Accidentally deleted valuable information contained on a USB flash drive? The files are not really lost. You can try this flash drive data recovery solution
how to recover deleted files from USB drive
This USB flash drive data recovery software can help you find missing files such as photos, videos, songs, documents and restore them to working order. Whether referring to an external hard drive a corrupted memory stick or a pen drive this package is very easy to use and in many cases it will only be a matter of minutes before your information is secure
1. File was mistakenly deleted from the USB flash drive.
2. File was deleted due to an unexpected format.
3. File was deleted due to improper operation like ejecting the USB incorrectly.
4. The partition structure on a USB flash drive was fragmented or partition table was invalid.
5. Another program deleted the file.
Steps to Recover Deleted videos from a USB Flash Drive
Step 1. Launch Flash Drive recovery software on your computer.
Step 2. Make sure you have connect your USB flash drive to your computer, and in Asoftech Data Recovery, selects your flash drive.
Step 3. Press "Next" button to start scanning for lost files. After scan finished, you can preview the recovered file from USB flash drive.
Step 4. Preview all the recoverable files from flash drive, and then press "Recover" to save them to your computer.
How to recover videos from memory card
SD card data recovery
How to restore files from Samsung Galaxy S8